We are pleased to offer appointments to new patients!
If you are looking to join our practice as an NHS or private patient we would be happy to offer you an appointment.
Before any treatment we require all new patients to complete a comprehensive medical history and oral examination. This is important in enabling us to gather information about you, your medical history, conditions and any medications you take so that this can be taken into consideration in any future treatments. .
Please download the medical history form below and send it or bring it to us on your first appointment.
Whatever your dental needs- from a routine check up to a complete smile overhaul we will endeavour to help you in any way we can. We look forward to making your visit a pleasant one.
You are responsible for:
- Giving at least 24 working hour notice if you have to cancel or change your appointment. We will not charge you for missed appointments if you will provide us with adequate notice – but if you miss more than 2 appointments we may no longer be able to offer you treatment on NHS at this practice.
- Following your dentist’s advice to prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
- Paying your bill promptly.
- Bring proof of entitlement when claiming help with the cost of NHS treatment. If no proof is seen your eligibility will be checked.
- Treating our staff with courtesy and respect.
We see emergency cases in all our 3 branches in between booked appointments as a “sit and wait” procedure.
For further information please seek advice in each branch as emergency procedures might be slightly different.